Tuesday 25 June 2013

sad is happy for deep people. :)

I've been walking down the street
on my barefeet;
Feeling nature in the grass
time going by so fast,
I've been looking through a window
With my eyes
Right through deception and the lies
Time going by in the past,
Running around, running around
Spinning circles getting nowhere
something I managed to have found
I'm not lazy but i'm crazy
So many plans with no motivation
sounds like i'm just going with procrastination
I'm feeling dark and melancholy
A place I like to be where nobody sees
It's my own personall version of holy
deep inside to look with the soul's keys
You got nothing to worry
alone but feeling connected to the world ~
so sorry, I got nothing to show
world inside is bigger than the outside
Walking down the street on my barefeet
feeling nature in the grass
and the rain is falling and it feels like me
I keep falling down but i'm loving every second

No comments:

Post a Comment